lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2019

Uncanny X Men 234 recreation by Joe Rubinstein

After more than 9 years waiting to Joe Rubinstein to send me the piece...it´s here.
Thanks to my friend Juan Rojas for picking up the piece at NYCC, and thanks also to 
Lisa Melcombe helping me before the show.

I really loved Marc Silvestri pencilling the series when I was a child. 
This issue was inked by Joe, but the cover was inked by Dan Green, the regular inker of Mark on the series. I thought it would be great having Joe inking the cover also for this recreation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tras más de 9 años esperando a que Rubinstein me mandase el dibujo...está aquí.
Gracias al amigo Juan Rojas por recogerla en NY y también a Lisa Melcombe por su ayuda antes de que se iniciase la convención de cómics.

Siempre me encantó el trabajo de Marc Silvestri en la colección, desde que era un niño.
Este número fue entintado por Joe, pero la portada lo fue por el entintador habitual, Dan Green.
Pensé que sería chulo que Joe también la entintase en esta recreación del original. 

No hay comentarios: