Blog about, illustration, Photography, comic art, Films, Books...Blog sobre Ilustración, Fotografía, Comics, Películas, libros... y todo lo que nos ofrece esta sociedad decadente y corrupta (en este sentido, afortunadamente).
gaydosfineart on ebay
-
Listing 250 items in the next few days at gaydosfineart.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=gaydosfinea...
¡Enciende tu cosmos!
-
Hay momentos de la infancia que son decisivos. En mi caso, aquel fin de
semana en el que descubrí a Los Caballeros del Zodíaco. Como ya expliqué en
una ent...
America
-
Next year Marvel will be launching a new series focusing on the
fan-favorite character of America Chavez, written by YA novelist Gabby
Rivera and drawn ...
QUÉ ES LITERATURA
-
PÁGINA EN BLANCO:
(Escriban aquí lo que consideran literatura)
-
-
-
-
- mentira
-
-imaginación
-hambre
-¿poesía?
- historia
-vida
-
...
LA GIRA DE AMÉRICA
-
Esta semana y la próxima, Ana Galvañ, José Domingo, Javier Olivares, David
Rubín y yo estamos de gira por Estados Unidos apoyando el lanzamiento del
volume...
-
I've recently been looking through my issues of Powerman. Dave Gibbons and
I drew (penciled, inked & coloured) alternate issues of. 1975-77. Sold only
in ...
More Thors Art for Sale!
-
Many, many new Thors pages have been added to the ‘Art for Sale” section of
this site. Click on the link under the header to be taken to the sales page
whe...
Long Beach Comic Con Nov. 23-24 2013 table #1605
-
I'll be at the LOng Beach Comic Con this weekend with good friend Greg
DiGenti at table #1605. Greg will have his new art book for sale and I will
have all...
¿Fantastic Four o FF?
-
Perdonadme por el título en inglés pero es que español se pierde el juego
de palabras entre Fantastic Four y Future Fundation. Que en teoría debería
ser ta...
A WEEKEND WITH ART’S FINEST...
-
Some of you have been wondering...if the Dude has said “Hasta” to the fine
art world, why did he, I say, *WHY* did he just return from attending the
ren...
AT-AT Walkers
-
Acá les dejo una ilustración en acuarela que realicé para la exposición
colectiva A Saga In The Stars organizada por la Galería Nucleus en
California.
Aun...
Édelin
-
Proyectos en los que ando en estos momentos, todavía en fase de desarrollo.
Édelin una aventura épica con guerreros legendarios como Kornabar y
dinosaurios...
Prueba de Montaje
-
Bueno esta es la primera vez que monto un video, he cogido fragmentos de
otros vídeos para montar uno, la premisa era que tenia que durar 20
segundos y aun...
Odds & Ends #1 on sale NOW!!!!
-
Howdy folks, long time no talk. Sorry about that.
I'm here today to share with you a Searsian moment that is rather exciting.
You see, fellow Searsians, Omi...
A Pause in the Adventure
-
Hey all you Scatterwood lovers, I know I've been delayed in adding my page
but you'll have wait a bit longer. I'm in the middle of packing and moving
my fa...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario